Hacked by xrantes
Sana gelmedigim gun sv rootladigim gundur gulum.
Copyright ©2015 - ınstagram xrantes
Anel Meyer Optometrists
Don’t let your bright future wait, make an appointment now.
It Might just change the way you see the world!
At Anel Meyer Optometrists it is our pride and passion to provide you with professional service and top quality products in a friendly, familial and personal environment.
We take special interest in children’s vision and will go the extra mile to provide the best treatment options for your every need!
for school children!
Anel grew up in this area and attended the University of the Free State where she graduated as the top student in her class, with a Baccalaureus in Optometry degree in 2005. She was in the first year group to qualify at this faculty.
She is a member of the Health Professions Council South Africa (HPCSA) and the South African Optometric Association (SAOA) and also has a medicine permit for diagnostic purposes. She also did a basic BV/VT and Advanced Paediatric Course, with the Paediatric Training Academy.
Anel is committed to quality eye care and building personal long term relationships with her patients. As a mother herself, she takes special interest in children’s vision and work in close collaboration with ophthalmologists to help provide the best diagnosis, care and treatment for your child’s visual needs.
We take pride in the fact that we know each and every client on a personal level. We are passionate about what we do and if you are serious about your vision, we invite you to become part of our family!
• All our frames carry a year manufacturing guarantee
• Latest fashion brands
• Single vision
• Accomodative support lenses
• Office (extended reading glasses)
• Hard coat – to make lenses scratch resistant
• Anti reflex – to reduce glare. Now also with blue protect to block harmful rays especially computer workers.
• Transitions – lenses change colour in sunlight
• High index lenses – reduces thickness and makes lenses more durable, which carry a year breakage guarantee
• Fashion brands
• Prescription sunglasses
We supply lenses from all four main contact lense manufacturers
• Bausch & Lomb
• Johnson & Johnson
The four different types of lenses can also be categorised according to the wearing schedule
• Dailies – replace lenses on a daily basis
• 2 Weekly – replace lenses every 2 weeks
• Monthly – replace lenses every 30 days (most disposables fall into this category)
BUY A PAIR OF GLASSES DURING THE MONTH OF JULY AND AUGUST,
AND RECEIVE A 2ND PAIR – SINGLE VISION PRESCRIPTION BRANDED SUNGLASSES (VALUED AT R2 700)
best essay writing service
FOR ONLY R250!
Offer valid 1 July – 31 August 2019.
(T&C apply – while stocks last)
167 MIRCA & CNR MARIJA AVE, SINOVILLE, PTA, 0182
P O BOX 13969, SINOVILLE, 0129
Tel: 012 543 3982
Fax: 012 543 3679
Cell: 083 467 2412